Monday, June 3, 2013

Tonight I won't sleep / Other things

Can you really sleep when you know it could rain any moment now ? The first rains of the season - no less. I don't even need to think about it. I have stayed up all night for much less. But yes I have also had nights when it would take hours to make this decision and then the night would pass anyway. But this night is different. This night is a night of decisions. So I say no more worrying about being sleepy eyed at work. No more feeling guilty about walking in late. May countless cups of coffee be my savior. And guess what if it doesn't work I'll be a zombie tomorrow. So what I'm saying is fuck tomorrow. Chances are that it's going to be fucked anyways. So why worry.

~~~~~~~~

I think I should be on twitter. And I am okay with following strangers now. It's time.

~~~~~~~~


4 comments:

  1. Reading this, makes me feels like a part of you was asleep, while waiting for the rains :)

    Zombies have evolved too, have you seen warm bodies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth be told .. I slept right after this bold demonstration of zest :)

    Ek aur sawaal .. if zombies could evolve , would they still be zombies ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, they could just love, without the pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. in that case .. we got catching up to do .. with the zombies i mean :)

    ReplyDelete